You are here: company news Registration of the Partners of I. Kogkalidis & Associates Consulting, Mr. Kogkalidis Ioannis and Mr. Al-Sayyed Mohammed, at the official records of P.O.F.E.E. and C.F.E.

Registration of the Partners of I. Kogkalidis & Associates Consulting, Mr. Kogkalidis Ioannis and Mr. Al-Sayyed Mohammed, at the official records of P.O.F.E.E. and C.F.E.

Registration of the Partners of I. Kogkalidis & Associates Consulting, Mr. Kogkalidis Ioannis and Mr. Al-Sayyed Mohammed, at the official records of P.O.F.E.E. and C.F.E.

We are pleased to announce that the Partners of I. Kogkalidis & Associates Consulting, Mr. Kogkalidis Ioannis and Mr. Al-Sayyed Mohammed, are currently registered members in the official records of the Hellenic Federation of Independent Professional Tax Consultants "P.O.F.E.E." and the European Confederation "CONFEDERATION FISCALE EUROPEENNE C.F.E".

Thursday, 25 August 2011
You are here: company news Registration of the Partners of I. Kogkalidis & Associates Consulting, Mr. Kogkalidis Ioannis and Mr. Al-Sayyed Mohammed, at the official records of P.O.F.E.E. and C.F.E.